Today, monday, we went once again to B2R. The presentation that we made to Paulo, was this time presented to the entire team of B2R.
It was nice to receive positive feedback of our work in these last few months and feel that the team is motivated to advance in the implementation of the projects proposed by Cemique.
The ideas were discussed by all and will move quickly. We will follow the whole implementation process of the first ideas and hope for the second wave, which will include the implementation of other proposals.
B2R’s potential is undeniable, and together we will achieve our goals.
Let’s keep motivated and work hard!
After presenting our product proposals to Tebar and Paulo, these were shown to the rest of the team. We have moved forward with two of the presented ideas , which are the most rapidly actionable. We worked further on practical implementation of these ideas and formulated a new presentation that we presented to Paul on Friday.
We were very satisfied with his reaction, once again, he welcomed positively our ideas. Now we hope that next monday, the rest of the team will be also pleased with our proposals .
It will be the official yes!
Last friday was an important day for Cemique. We went to B2R to have a meeting with Tebar and Paulo to present the work that we have been doing in the last months.
We have presented some proposals for the repositioning of some company’s products as well as new products and ways of communication with customers. This will be a new beginning for Cemique, now that we moved from ideation to action.
With the collaboration of Paulo, Tebar and Bernardo we will turn these proposals into real products. We are eager to start working!
In the last few days, we’ve been preparing our presentation for tomorrow at B2R.
It was a hardworking week, we gathered and synthesized all the information of the past few months.
We created the identity for our project, “Cemique” now has a new image!
We are ready and willing to present our ideas tomorrow!
Today was a planning and prototyping day!
We tried different materials, we put our hands to work and prototyped some of our ideas.
We made some sketches of possible uses of the same idea and new issues have arisen that have led us to research again.
We now have four ideas that we are going explore!
We have been in brainstorming mode. After we filled the walls with ideas, we divided them by category, the ones dirceted to the market sectors and ideas more targeted to the final consumer. We also found in this division, ideas that could be adapted to the two market categories.
We looked to all the ideas we had, and voted individually on those we thought had more potential.
Next step: market research and prototyping.